Berlin’s Gay Checkpoint
Mann-O-Meter is located in the heart of Berlin’s rainbow quarter of the west: Directly near Nollendorfplatz in Schöneberg. Being found in 1986, it’s the oldest switchboard for gay and bisexual men in Germany and served as a model for other LGBT centers across the country.
What we offer:
- Help for victims of homophobic violence and/or hate crimes. Visit the website of our project MANEO for details.
- Counselling on
- Coming out
- HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- Gay life in general
- Relationship issues
- Drug addiction
- Anonymous tests for HIV and other STI
- Two youth groups (ages 14 – 29 years)
- Meetings for men 50+ years old
- Legal counselling (please call us first, or check our home page dates section for exact dates and further information)
- Free Wi-Fi
Your benefit with the QueerCityPass Berlin: Free Queer City Pack (5 condoms and 1 tube of lubricant)