Time Travel Vienna
Time Travel Vienna – Experience Vienna with all five senses!
Discover a unique adventure world about the history of Vienna in a monastery directly in the city centre. Experience the exciting history of Vienna with a 5D cinema, animatronic-figures, various multimedia shows and exceptional sound and light effects.
The period from the roman camp Vindobona to present time is presented in an humerous manner which makes it a fascinating experience for young and old. Welcome to your journey to the heart of Vienna! Let your personal tour guide take you through the historical masonries of the monastery St. Michael, where you will discover a magical world full of insights, sensations and emotions. In a unique interaction of historical content and top modern entertainment technology Time Travel Vienna makes history come alive. Experience 1.300 m² of fun and action for young and old!
7 Multimedia-Shows on 1300 m²
- Ancestral portrait gallery: Get to know the most important personalities in Vienna’s history.
- 5D Action Cinema: Experience the magic of the Time Ride, which takes you flying 2000 years back in history.
- Habsburger Show: Watch the famous Austrian Emperor family come alive in the Imperial Theatre.
- Music in Vienna: Experience the lightness and grandeur of Vienna´s timeless music in the colourful Waltz Ride.
- War Years: What was the war really like? Experience an air raid in the Second World War.
- “Austria is free!” Listen to the moving speech of Federal Chancellor Leopold Figl, given at Belvedere Palace in 1955, amidst the remnants of a war-decimated Vienna.
- Fiaker Ride: Finally, travel back to the present in the enchanting Fiaker Ride.
All tours are in German. There are audio guides in 10 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Hungarian, Polish,Czech, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese.
Visitors can use headphones to see the show in their native language.
Adults € 19.50
Students & Seniors (55 years and older) € 17.50
Children (5-14 years) €15,50
The Time Travel Vienna Betriebs GmbH
Daily from 10 am to 8 pm (last Tour starts at 7 pm).
Shows start every 20 minutes.
The show takes 50 minutes. It is recommended to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the show.